Assisting the Physician's Practice
Recently, Town & Country Compounding owner John Herr spoke for the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) where he discussed the importance of finding a good quality compounding pharmacy for IV therapies in the physicians‘ practices.
What is a Sterile Compounding Pharmacy?
A sterile compounding pharmacy specializes in compounding medications that are administered intravenously, offering a form of IV nutritional therapy, where IV products may be supplied to a provider or a patient (prescription required).
Sterile Compounding Pharmacy: We make IV therapies. Watch this video to see where your sterile medications are made.
What may IV Therapies be used for?
- Hydration & recovery
- Enhancing immunity & metabolism
- Improving muscle issues
- Reducing anxiety
- Addressing symptoms of migraines
- Addressing symptoms of hangovers
- And more
Compounding IV Therapies require sterile clean labs, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, and rigorous accreditations.
Town & Country Compounding: Leaders in Sterile Compounding
The sterile lab suite at Town & Country Compounding has multiple labs (ISO certified rooms) where medications including intravenous (IV) solutions for IV therapies are prepared.
Certifications & Accreditations
- USP 797 (ISO 7 certified positive pressure buffer room) (non-hazardous drugs)
- USP 797 ISO 8 positive pressure ante room
- USP 797/800 (ISO 7 certified negative pressure Buffer room) (hazardous drugs)
- USP 797/800 (ISO 7 certified negative pressure ante room (hazardous drugs)
- ISO 8 certified positive pressure hand scrubbing and gowning room
Ask our experts in sterile compounding.