Town & Country Compounding
Experts in Compounding RG3 (Synapsin®) Nasal Spray
Our accreditations place us in the top 1% of compounding pharmacies
RG3 (Synapsin®) Nasal Spray
Rg3 is one of several triterpene saponins (ginsenosides) found in the plant genus Panax, including Panax ginseng (Asian ginseng) and Panax quinquifolius (American ginseng). Laboratory studies report that Rg3 extracted from Panax ginseng supports neuroprotection, helping to support healthy microglial activity and healthy neuronal function.
- quells inflammation, gets neurons to bud (and refueled),and gets the mitochondria to calm down the microglia.
- triggers mitochondrial rejuvenation -mitochondria become fully active and generate energy in the brain
- helps with sirtuins (SIRT1’s) which are regulators of metabolism.
- improves receptor activation. Often, when you give supplements or hormones, the results are affected by the receptors and how active they are.
Ask your doctor for a prescription for RG3 (Synapsin®) Nasal Spray.
Sending prescriptions to
Town & Country Compounding
It’s easy for licensed practitioners to prescribe medications for patients using Town & Country Compounding.
Brain (CNS) Inflammation
What can lead to neuroinflammation?
Neuroinflammation is an inflammation of the central nervous system (CNS). It can lead to neuronal injury and dysfunction.
Traumatic Brain Injuries, examples
Dr. James LaValle: Director of the NFL Hall of Fame Center for Excellence for research on traumatic brain injuries.
- NFL players with concussions (as well as many other sports)
- Military people such as Navy Seals after being in combat zones
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Electric Shock
- Violence Injury
Chronic Stress Situations
- Executive Burnout
- Career stress—see an example of racecar drivers
- Lifestyle stress- money, marriage, kids
- Overloaded parents with “jello brain”
How to properly prepare, prime, and store your Town & Country Compounding Nasal Spray Medication for maximum results.
Expert Pharmacist Grace Kim
Some research suggests that methylene blue may play a role in protecting nerve cells from damage and promoting cognitive function. Its potential neuroprotective properties may be beneficial in conditions affecting the nervous system, and have been explored in studies on neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
There’s been a high demand for methylene blue capsules and its other forms recently. And with good reason. The amazing drug has shown potential against Lyme Disease and Bartonella, and even Alzheimer’s Disease and other cognitive conditions.
At Town & Country Compounding, we have been getting requests for compounded methylene blue prescriptions. We’ve got them in stock and can compound the strength the patient needs.
What You Need to Know About Neuroinflammation, Alzheimer’s Disease, Viruses, Traumatic Brain Injuries
Synapsin’s role in neuroinflamation helps numerous chronic inflammation related illness. This includes brain inflammation and other diseases.
Neuro (Brain) Inflammation: Dementia, Alzheimer’s, TBI, Autoimmune diseases. Learn how Town & Country Compounding can help prevent Neuro Inflammation.