Advantages of Hyalife®2 , available at Town & Country Compounding
Hyalife2 is an easily absorbed, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid in its natural state is an extremely high molecular weight substance — measuring from 800,000 to 8,000,000 Daltons — that is too large for the body to absorb orally. As a result, it is simply excreted, unused.
Hyalife2 has solved the hyaluronic acid absorption dilemma as it is manufactured through a patented enzyme-cleaving technique that reduces the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid without altering its chemical nature. Because of its small size, Hyalife2 is easily orally absorbed.
The low molecular weight hyaluronic acid contained in Hyalife2 is estimated to be between 1,500 and 5,000 Daltons — less than one percent of their original size. As a result, Hyalife2 is absorbed easily through the intestinal tract.
Natural Source. Hyalife2 is derived from rooster combs, which have been safely used as a source of hyaluronic acid for more than 20 years, in the form of an injectable treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee. Not only does this type of hyaluronic acid have a natural affinity for human tissues, it has been clinically shown not to cause an allergic response.
Delivered to the Skin. The absorption and delivery of Hyalife2 has been used to measure wound healing capacity. Rats treated with oral Hyalife2 experienced significantly improved wound healing compared to those given placebo, and seems to be a reliable indicator that Hyalife2 is absorbed and delivered to the target tissue: the skin.
Pre-Clinical Trial Shows Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic acid Capsules Benefits Skin and Joints
In a pre-clinical trial conducted at Otsuma Women’s University in Japan, 96 women ages 22 to 65 took Hyalife2 (six 70-mg tablets per day) for 45 days. Subjective interview questionnaires revealed dramatic improvements in skin moisture, smoothness, and softness.
- 84% reported a great improvement in the moisture levels of their hands and face
- 83% reported a great improvement in the smoothness of their skin
- 78% reported a great improvement in the softness of their elbows, knees, and hands
- 50% reported a great improvement in the stiffness of their joints
*statements not evaluated by the FDA
Hyaluronic Acid Capsules (Hyalife® 2)
- Easily Absorbed. Hyalife2 is manufactured through an enzyme-cleaving technique that drastically drops the molecular weight of hyaluronic acid,allowing for easy absorption.
- Clinically proven effective. A randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical trial found that subjects who took Hyalife2 showed a statistically significant increase in skin moisture content compared to both baseline and placebo.
- Delivered to the Skin. The absorption and delivery of Hyalife2 has been demonstrated using a well-established animal model to measure wound healing capacity.
- Safe. An acute toxicity test on Hyalife2 resulted in no observable abnormalities and no mortalities.
- Natural Source. Hyalife2 is derived from rooster combs, which have been safely used as a source of hyaluronic acid for several decades.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.