Women experiencing symptoms of hormone imbalance and/or menopause are often prescribed topical hormone therapy medications in the form or gels or creams.
Utilizing a Topi-CLICK dispenser is a simple and convenient method of dispensing topical hormone therapy medication in the form of ointments, creams, gels, and lotions. There are many ways to apply topicals from pumps and syringe dispensers to tubes and jars to finger tips. Only one dispenser provides a clear, audible “CLICK” that is preferred by so many health care professionals: Topi-CLICK.
Unlike other devices that require external devices – or fingertips — to apply topicals, Topi-CLICK® has a built-in applicator.
The Topi-CLICK® Advantage:
– Reduces the risk the cross-contamination of medication to loved ones and pets.
– Saves time for application and for clean-up.
– Does not require an external applicator.
– Does not require the often messy disposal of medication after each use.
Enhanced Visual Indicators – Increases Patient Satisfaction and Compliance.
Among the advantages of Topi-CLICK®:
– Refill Assurance with the built-in REFILL Badge™.
– Full length volume indicator window.
– Recycle Code molded into the base for proper disposal.
– Super-CLICKer™ base has built-in alignment markers.
The smaller the amount of residual left in the device after the prescription regiment has been completed, the better. Topi-CLICKs are designed to leave a minimum amount of residuals, which limits waste and saves money.
Viscosity Assurance™ Thin, Medium and Thick
Unlike pumps and other topical applicator devices, the Topi-CLICK dosing accuracy is not affected by viscosity, resulting in consistent dosing throughout prescription regiment.